Sunday, July 08, 2007

OK, I decided I needed to get back into the world of technology so as not to miss the boat. I also have some news I want to share: I'm going to detox. No, I'm not an alcoholic, or a drug addict. I'm a food addict. I am attempting to fulfill one of my New Year's resolutions; Living Well- meaning living healthy. :)

Join me as I attempt to omit foods from my diet in an effort to cleanse my system and find out what foods I may be allergic to, or that just plain make me sick. I'm freaked out. I'm so used to the 'standard American diet' that the idea of actually eating fruits and vegetables every day seems slightly daunting. Let's watch what happens. :)

Stop back every now and again and see how I'm doing. I will attempt to keep up with entering my progress throughout the 28-day process.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home