Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolutions- 2007

Each year, like the rest of the world, I make a few New Year's Resolutions. And each year I break most, if not all, of them. This year I've decided to make it easier on myself and make resolutions that are things I am more likely to actually do:

Live well
**meaning healthier... eating better, exercising more

Live wise
**meaning stick to a budget... this will be harder, but I need to learn how to do it sooner rather than later

Laugh often
**it will help me keep resolution 1, and heck it's just fun!!

Love deeply
**they say it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all... I agree

Love what you do
**I hope to attain my dream job (RN) this year, and therefore love what I do

1 Comments:

At Jan 11, 2007, 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Call me anytime you want to hit the gym.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home